1. Personal data of the User of this site is processed according to the Law of Ukraine «On protection of personal data» as of 1 st of June 2010 № 2297-VI.
2. Providing your personal data when registering on the website, the User agrees for their processing by the Seller, also with the aim of promotion of goods and services by the Seller
3. The seller is entitled to process (levy, register, accumulate, store, adapt, change, recover, use and distribution, transfer) of the following User’s personal data:
- surname, name, patronymic;
- telephone number;
- delivery address, postcode;
- other User’s personal data, which became known to the Seller.
4. The User agrees that the Seller has a right to process personal data of the User for the following aims:
- a message to User about services, news and Seller’s advertising offers by SMS, e-mail, MMS, by post, etc.;
- provision of services and customer support at the User’s request;
- processing of the order, made by the user on this site, and data transfer to appropriate enterprises and services, which realize the delivery for proper order execution;
- ensuring the implementation of business, civil, tax relations and relations in the sphere, provided by Seller’s statutory documents, bookkeeping and implementation of operational activity, which are necessary for fulfillment of the User’s order;
- transfer of personal data to third parties (including Seller’s contracting parties) and processing it by the such third parties in all the cases when it is necessary for fulfillment of User’s order.
5. The user has all the rights to protection of his personal data, provided by the Law of Ukraine «On protection of personal data» as of 1 st of June 2010 № 2297-VI, namely:
1) to know about sources of collection, placement of your personal data, purpose of its processing;about the location or residential place (residence) of the owner or manager of personal data or to give an appropriate order to receive this information by authorized persons;
2) to get information about conditions of provision of access to the personal data, including, information about third parties, to whom his/her personal data from personal data base is transferred;
3) to access your personal data;
4) to receive not later than in thirty calendar days since the day of the request, except the cases provided by the law, answer about if his/her personal data is processed, and also to receive the content of such personal data;
5) to present a reasoned requirement to the owner of personal data with objection against processing his/her personal data;
6) to present motivated requirements about changing or destruction of your personal data to any owners and managers of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
7) to protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or its untimely provision, and also for protection from providing unreliable information, or the one defaming honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8) to file complaints about the processing of your personal data to the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for human rights or to the court;
9) to apply legal remedies in case of violation of personal data protection legislation;
10) to include clauses on restricting the right to process his/her personal data in case of consent;
11) to withdraw consent for personal data processing;
12) to know the automatic personal data processing mechanism;
13) to protection from automated decisions, which has legal implications for him/her.
6. Personal data of the Users is kept in Seller’s database, which is located by the Seller’s address.